GEOGRAPHY: FORM ONE
By the end of this Form One course, learner should be able to:
- Interpret the concept of geography in the context of its major components.
- Explain the concepts of the Solar System and its related aspects.
- Illustrate and differentiate parts and physical components of the earth.
- Observe, record, analyze and interpret elements of weather and take necessary measures to manage their outcomes.
- Understand the relationship between the climate and the environment.
- Demonstrate basic skills of map work to generate useful information.
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
1.0 CONCEPT OF GEOGRAPHY
2.0 THE SOLAR SYATEM
3.0 MAJOR FEATURES OF THE EARTH'S SURFACE
5.0 MAP WORK